Lending Solutions Specialist
Piedmont Advantage is seeking an energetic and engaged Lending Solutions Specialist to join the Lending department in our fast-paced Credit Union in Winston-Salem, NC. The Lending Solutions Specialist will work in cooperation with the front line staff to assist members who apply for credit over the phone.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Uses strong interpersonal skills and influence to consistently achieve sales goals. Overcomes objections with persuasion and persistence. Displays confidence in presenting appropriate solutions to fit members' needs. Maximizes opportunities to sell PACU products and services to benefit member and enhance quality and depth of member relationship and profitability. Is keenly aware of personal, team, departmental and credit union-wide goals. Demonstrates the ability to excel in a high stress environment and is able to meet goals and deadlines. Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles to maintain above average closing ratios.
- Demonstrates an unsurpassed commitment to exceptional member service that ensures our members come first every time. Views situations from the member's perspective to effectively respond to their needs and concerns; often going beyond the initial need or expressed concern of the member. Follows up to make sure the member's expectations have been met or exceeded. Explains recommendations, products, and services in ways members can easily understand. Demonstrates patience, respect and empathy when dealing with difficult members or their complaints.
- A motivated self-starter who measures self against standards of excellence. Actively and consistently seeks qualified opportunities to increase loan volume and residual product penetration. Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals. Actively supports member education events and seminars.
- Demonstrates responsibility for providing timely and accurate information, responses and decisions to internal and external members. Accurately and efficiently performs transactions and member requests. Willingly accepts and embraces constructive coaching and feedback as needed. Assesses own strengths and weaknesses.
- Persuasive and confident. Uses clear and simple language to communicate information and decisions to internal and external members. Explains recommendations, products and services in ways members can easily understand. Demonstrates sensitivity to cultural and gender differences.
- Builds rapport with fellow teammates and credit union staff. Demonstrates genuine concern for others and shares personal expertise with peers. Displays flexibility regarding scheduling. Fosters a spirit of cooperation to ensure the success of the team.
- Demonstrates the ability to use technology to effectively and efficiently perform job functions. Has good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Actively participates in and completes all ongoing required loan, sales and credit union training. Willingly adapts to changes in the work environment.
Education, training, experience:
6 months to 2 years of similar or related sales or financial services experience
If you believe in helping people reach their financial goals and putting members first, we may have the career opportunity for you. If you feel you meet the minimum qualifications for one of our positions, please send your resume and salary requirements to our Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Piedmont Advantage offers an environment rich with opportunities for growth and development; we hope you will consider a position as part of our team!