Each year, the NC Credit Union League presents a number of prestigious awards to members of the North Carolina credit union movement. These presentations are made at the League’s Annual Meeting, which will be June 9-11, 2013 in Pinehurst, NC. The awards are designed to recognize credit unions and credit union people for their accomplishments and for putting into action the credit union philosophy of ‘people helping people.’
The brochure providing guidelines and nomination forms for each award is coming soon. In the meantime, please note the following deadlines for each award, and be thinking of people and programs to nominate.
- CU Person & Volunteer of the Year - The deadline has already passed
- Larry Johnson Order of Merit - April 12, 2013
- Dora Maxwell Social Responsibility Community Service Award - April 12, 2013
- 2013 Louise Herring Philosophy in Action Member Service Award - April 12, 2013
- Desjardins Youth & Adult Financial Education Award - April 12, 2013
(Note: entries must be postmarked or delivered by the above dates. Late entries will not be considered.)
Click here to download the 2013 Credit Union Awards Brochure.
For more information, please contact Frances Moore.